Sunday 20 July 2014

Ghana winger Akwaffo inline for a new move

Ghana winger Akwaffo inline for a new move
The Ghanaian winger will make a move this summer after excelling with the Ultra Green Magics last season.

 
Talented Ghanaian winger Francis Akwaffo is in line for a new move after declining contract extension with Al Ittihad Sakndary.
The former Asante Kotoko talisman has been the key man in the setup of the Egyptian outfit since joining them in 2011.

“I have finished my contract with Al Ittihad and I am happy to have helped them into third place last season which is the best ever for the club. It is sad I am changing club but I am a professional and that is my job,” Akwaffo told Goal Ghana.
“The fans voted me as one of the best foreigners ever in the Ittihad team which is a great achievement. I have gotten deals within Egypt and outside but nothing is finalised yet.”
The mercurial widesman has also featured for Al Nasr Benghazi of Libya.

No comments:

Post a Comment