Friday 19 September 2014

Inzaghi: We have nothing to lose against Juventus.

Inzaghi: We have nothing to lose against Juventus

The Milan boss is happy with his side's perfect start to the season and hopes they will continue that form when they take on the Bianconeri on Saturday.

Milan coach Filippo Inzaghi says his team have nothing to lose in their Serie A clash with Juventus at San Siro on Saturday.
The Rossoneri have made a perfect start to the season so far, winning both their league games, and hope to continue that form after a disappointing last campaign in which they finished eighth and failed to qualify for Europe.
"It is a big game and I'm happy for my team. We have six points and we will play the game with nothing to lose," the 41-year-old explained.
"I repeated this idea to my team. We will play in a full San Siro and that could help us to succeed, to have the perfect match ... I do not know if this will happen, but we will give it our all.
"I'm not sure where we will finish, but I know where we started. We can not expect to be like [three-time defending Serie A champions] Juventus.
"We are no longer the Milan who could take to the field without worrying about the opposition, but in a one-off game we hope to make up for all this with our desire."
The former striker, who featured for both clubs in an illustrious playing career, also talked about his side's recent progess.
"The results have given us confidence, but we are not perfect and we need to improve," he went on.
"We need to be happy but also aware of our problems ... I'm satisfied with the job and with the desire that we will improve further.
"We must try to keep up with Juventus. A win would be great for our morale - I can't wait for this game."
The former Italy star also talked about his relationship with Juventus coach Massimiliano Allegri, who he previously worked under whilst playing at Milan.
"I've had some misunderstandings with Allegri, but these have always been clarified," he continued.
"From each coach who coached me, I learned something. Allegri prepares in a very technical way and will make life difficult.
"He has a great team and I wish him all the best - maybe after the game tomorrow night!", he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment